- 1. "The Value of Pop-Up Stores on Retailing Platforms: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Alibaba," with Hengchen Dai and Lingxiu Dong, Management Science (2019).
- 2. "The Long-term and Spillover Effects of Price Promotions on Retailing Platforms: Evidence from a Large Randomized Experiment on Alibaba," with Hengchen Dai and Lingxiu Dong, Management Science (2019).
- 3. "Peer Bargaining and Productivity in Teams: Gender and the Inequitable Division of Pay," with Lamar Pierce and Laura W. Wang, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (2019).
- 4. "Prosocial Goal Pursuit in Crowdfunding: Evidence from Kickstarter," with Hengchen Dai, Journal of Marketing Research (2018).
- 5. "Reducing Discrimination with Reviews in the Sharing Economy: Evidence from Field Experiments on Airbnb," with Ruomeng Cui and Jun Li, Management Science (2018).
- 6. "Learning from Inventory Availability Information: Evidence from Field Experiments on Amazon," with Ruomeng Cui and Achal Bassamboo, Management Science (2017).
- 7. "The Operational Value of Social Media Information," with Ruomeng Cui, Antonio Moreno and Santiago Gallino, Production and Operations Management (2017).
- 8. "Does Social Interaction Improve Learning Outcomes? Evidence from Field Experiments on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)," with Gad Allon and Jan Van Mieghem, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (2016).
- 9. "Hospital Readmission Reduction Program: An Economic and Operational Analysis," with Itai Gurvich, Jan A. Van Mieghem, Eric Park, Mark Williams and Robert Young, Management Science (2016).
Papers Under Review or Revision
- "Information Sharing on Retail Platforms," with Zekun Liu and Fuqinag Zhang, minor revision in Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- "Predicting Human Discretion to Adjust Algorithmic Prescription: A Large-Scale Field Experiment in Bin Packing Warehouse Operations," with Jiankun Sun, Haoyuan Hu and Jan A. Van Mieghem, major revision in Management Science.
- "Pros vs Joes: Agent Pricing Behavior in the Sharing Economy," with Jun Li and Anotonio Moreno-Garcia, major revision in Management Science.
- "How Does Bonus Payment Affect the Demand for Auto Loans and Their Delinquency?," with Zhenling Jiang and Tat Chan, risky revision in Journal of Marketing Research.
- "Customer Choice Models versus Machine Learning: Finding Optimal Product Displays on Alibaba," with Jake Feldman, under 2nd round review at Operations Research.
- "Where Did the Time Go? On the Increase in Airline Schedule Padding Over 21 Years," with Yuval Salant and Jan A. Van Mieghem, reject and resubmit at Management Science.
- "Financing Small and Medium-Size Enterprises via Retail Platform," with Lingxiu Dong and Long Ren, 2nd round reject and resubmit at Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- "Click-Based MNL: Algorithmic Frameworks for Modeling Click Data in Assortment Optimization," with Ali Aouad, Jake Feldman and Danny Segev, reject and resubmit at Management Science.
- "Can Deep Reinforcement Learning Improve Inventory Management? Performance on Dual Sourcing, Lost Sales and Multi-Echelon Problems," with Joren Gijsbrechts, Robert N. Boute, Jan A. Van Mieghem, submitted.
- "The Spillover Effects of Customer No-Shows: Field Evidence from an Online Education Platform," with Hengchen Dai, submitted.
- "The Impacts of Algorithmic Work Assignment on Fairness Perceptions and Productivity: Evidence from Field Experiments," with Bing Bai, Hengchen Dai, Fuqiang Zhang and Haoyuan Hu, submitted.
Books, Practitioner and Conference Publications
- 1. "Agent Pricing in the Sharing Economy: Evidence from Airbnb. Sharing Economy: Making Supply Meet Demand,” with Antonio Moreno and Jun Li and, M. Hu (Ed.), in Springer Series in Supply Chain Management, C. Tang (2018).
- 2. "A Better Way to Fight Discrimination in the Sharing Economy,” with Jun Li and Ruomeng Cui, Harvard Business Review (2017).
- 3. "Achieving Flexibility in LDPC Code Design by Absorbing Set Elimination," with Jiadong Wang, Shayan Srinivasa and Lara Dolecek, Proc. Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers (2011).